OMG! I can’t believe it’s December already. Like seriously, this year flew by! I have to say it has been an amazing year and I’m so excited for 2016. I’m so thankful for all of my readers and blogging friends who like to hang out with me. I wasn’t sure how people would respond to my special brand of crazy and I’m happy that you all like me and my quirky ways. hehe
This year, I’ve tested and shared more products than I would’ve imagined. I know I haven’t posted as many hair products because I really haven’t tried too many new hair things. Plus, I’ve had a ton of fun playing with all of the new makeup and skincare that came out this year. There have been a few duds and some standout products that I’m absolutely loving.
Let’s stroll through my 10 favorite things for this year…in no particular order.
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal– I think this is a must have for beginners. It’s extremely inexpensive ($2.99) and perfect to use while you are learning to highlight and contour. I have both Anastasia Contour palettes and have yet to use either. I’m going to get on that…promise.
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 -You can’t beat the pigmentation of this palette and it’s only $7. I did a review and it’s been my go to palette since.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Wipes – They are great for removing makeup and leaving your face feeling moisturized. I just wish the wipes came in unscented because I can’t use them on my eyes.
- Osea Essential Complex – It’s my go to if I have a random pimple or feel one coming. I use the Osea roller for so many things that it’s not even funny. Totally worth the money!
- RoC Retinal Correxion Eye Cream – I have a few products that I use when I get bags from lack of sleep, but the RoC Eye Cream works the fastest. I like to apply it at night before bed and by the time I wake up in the am, I’m all nice and depuffed. lol
- Eylure Eyelashes – I’m so in love with all of my Eyelure lashes. They are the most natural looking lashes that I’ve tried and the band is thin and easy to apply.
- Trophy Skin – I can’t live without this thing…for realz! I just used it the other day because I noticed a dry patch. I try to use it weekly, but I do forget. I prefer my Trophy Skin over any of my exfoliating products. I don’t have to worry about having an allergic reaction and my skin feels great after each use. If you are looking for an at home micro-dermabrasion unit, I seriously recommend any of the Trophy Skin products.
- Color Switch – I collect brushes but courtesy of my Color Switch, I’m not washing as many brushes at the end of the week. I love being able to use this while applying shadow and not having to pull out my brush cleaner. No drying time needed!
- Hemp Oil– The one hair product on my list. I’ve used hemp oil for years and my hair loves it. If I had to get right of all of my oils, I would keep my Hemp Oil for conditioning and my Grapeseed Oil for detangling.
- Too Faced Most Loved – I think this is a super cute set and a good way to try out the Too Faced brand without investing a ton of money.
As a matter of fact, the Too Faced Most Loved set is what I am giving away for the Beauty Blogger’s Favorite things giveaway. The ladies and I got together to offer our readers an opportunity to win one of our favorite things. Each of the bloggers participating is giving away something different, so be sure to stop by all of the blogs listed below to enter their giveaways. We have some awesome goods in this giveaway! After you enter my giveaway, start hopping to the next blog!
Here’s How it Works: Each of the 35 blogs participating in this blog hop are giving away their own bundle of beauty items on their blog. Yes, you heard that right — 35 separate giveaways that you have a chance to win! So after you’ve entered my giveaway, make sure you hop to all the other blogs (linked below) for more beauty products that you could win!
It Gets Better: As if that wasn’t awesome enough…we’ve added a little something to make the giveaway even sweeter! For those gals who can’t pass up on the chance to win beauty products…if you enter into all the giveaways in the blog hop then you’re eligible to enter to win a $200 eGiftcard to Sephora or Ulta (winners choice!). If you live somewhere where Sephora or Ulta doesn’t ship, no worries! You’ll be given the $200 via PayPal to use at whatever beauty store you have in your country!
International Readers: There are a few blogs who do not have their giveaway open worldwide, but you can still enter to win the grand prize giveaway! For all the blogs in this hop that do not have their giveaway open worldwide, all you have to do is check out their giveaway, complete the one required entry, and leave them a comment on their giveaway post letting them know you’re international but still did the required entry so that you can have a chance to win the grand prize!
You got all that? Any questions, just ask below! Let’s get into this hop!
In the event that you get an ERROR message when clicking on any of the links below, try clicking on the HOME page of that blog. Or come back later and try again. There are often hiccups that happen in the beginning of a pre-scheduled blog hop such as this. Thank you for your patience!