I have a makeup look that I absolutely love. My everyday neutral makeup look takes me about 10 minutes and one palette to complete. Right now, I have two palettes that I gravitate to for my daily makeup looks. It’s the Crayon Case Rule palette, and the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette. The palette that was used for the look below was the Urban Decay palette. This palette is excellent for all skin shades and has a great color range.
Some of the products used are my go-to, aka my holy grail products, which you will find in most of my videos. Here is the list of products used in the video below:
- Pixi Beauty Hydrating Milky Mist – I use this product instead of a cream moisturizer. I’ve found that it works better under my makeup.
- Skindinavia Primer – I’ve used this product for years and it is my go-to primer. They also offer an oil-control version of the primer.
- Mirabella Eyebrow Pencil – I love this pencil. It goes on smoothly and is easy to work with.
- M.A.C. Brun Eyeshadow – I’ve used this since I was in college. This shadow gives a nice natural finish and doesn’t leave your brows looking harsh. I apply most of the color toward the end of the brow and brush it through the front. The goal is an ombre brow that isn’t boxy in the front.
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal – I use this concealer to carve out my brows and give them a finished look. I apply the concealer with a flat brush. Then I apply it to my entire lid to neutralize the hyperpigmentation on my eyelids.
- Hard Candy Translucent Powder – The only use for this powder is to set the concealer base. I love the combination because it doesn’t move or muddy my eyeshadows.
- Urban Decay Palette
- First I apply the color Faith in my crease for definition using a fluffy brush.
- In a “V” shape, I apply the color Lethal to deepen the look. For this, I’m using a smaller tapered brush to apply the color.
- On my lid, I used Blow using a flat shader brush. The color is a beige shimmer color.
- To color-correct my undereye, I use the M.A.C. Peach Color Corrector.
- For foundation, I used the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Warm Beige.
- I used Maybelline Fit Me Concealer for highlighting.
- I contoured with L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in
- To set my undereye, I used a mixture of Ben Nye Banana Powder and Laura Mercier Setting Powder.
- My powder contour was the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Powder.
- I used the Sephora MicroSmooh Powder in Medium.
- Eyeliner for this look was by KVD.
- To line my lips, I used the shade Adorable by Crayon Case and Clean Kisses for gloss.
- I finished the look with M.A.C. Fix Plus.
I hope you enjoy my Everyday Neutral Makeup Look video.
What is your go-to eyeshadow palette?