I’ve been doing a lot of shopping at Target lately and wanted to share my Target hygiene haul. I’m loving their drive-up pick-up and the service is by far better than other stores in my area. I grabbed a few hygiene items that I wanted to share with you. Maybe you can add a few things to your shopping list for your next Target run.
The focus of this haul is getting my skin back in shape. Lupus has really done a number on my skin. Part of it has been me not feeling well and the other part is the drying effects of Lupus. I’ve noticed what looks like some hair bumps or dark bumps on my legs. I’ve had them before but not like this. I know the best way to get rid of them is exfoliation, so I picked up products that would help remove any dead skin that might be causing the issue.
- CeraVe SA Cream – I keep them on my desk for quick cleanup.
- CeraVe SA Cleanser Bar – I’m using this with the cream to help with my skin. It’s the first step in my exfoliation process.
- CeraVe SA Cream – A moisturizing salicylic acid cream that provides all-day moisture while reviewing the skin.
- Tree Hut Watermelon Shea Sugar Scrub – A moisturizing and nourishing sugar scrub.
- Tree Hut Exotic Bloom Shea Sugar Scrub – Smells amazing and is great for manual exfoliation.
- Honey Pot Everyday Pantyliners – Herbal-infused pantiliners that are great for sensitive skin.
I’m determined to have smooth skin for the summer. If you have any products that you think I should add to my list, list them in the comments below.