What is Liebster Award?
Liebster is a German word that means kind. The Liebster Award is a blog award nomination presented to novice bloggers in an effort to spread blog love and increase blog exposure.
Rules of Engagement
In accepting the award, I must follow some rules of engagement.
- Tell 11 interesting facts about self
I would first like to thank Divachyk at Relaxed Thairapy for her nomination. It’s always nice to know someone is thinking about you.
11 Fun Facts
- I am an only child and so was my mother. I’m not your typical only child.
- I‘ve happily divorced for over 10 years. Yes, I’m in my 30’s I got married super early!
- I have multiple nicknames. You will know how long a person has known me and where we met based on what they call me.
- I’m named after my grandfather who was happy to have a granddaughter instead of a grandson.
- I have a serious caffeine addiction. I can’t function without it.
- I also have insomnia. No, it’s not b/c of the caffeine. LOL
- I am a low carber and I can’t eat foods with gluten.
- I have a health and fitness blog to track my weight loss journey. www.healthylivingtiki.com
- I am a running nut! Despite health issues, running is my thing. I have been known to get up as early as 3 am to make a 4 am run.
- I didn’t learn how to cook until I was married. No, that’s not why we divorced. He was just plan crazy.
- I graduated college with honors and attended law school. Law school is the main reason why I decided to make my blog a casual, fun, and relatable blog. It is my place to let my hair down and not always be grammatically correct. I can cut up a bit.
I will say this is going to be very short because I can’t think of 11 new bloggers that I didn’t nominate the first time around for the versatile blogger award. The bloggers on my list have been around for a bit and I’ve followed for a while. I will share those.
From Short to Long
Glitter and Gloss
Thanks again for the nomination. I hope you all enjoyed my fun facts.