I can’t believe the week flew by so quickly. I’ve been a busy bee this week with working on the blog and looking for a new house. Plus today, I’ve done a little crafting this and that I will share with you tomorrow.
I’m super happy to move into a new place because where I am now is just way too small. The blog is taking over! LOL! I definitely need more space for my hair and makeup goodies.
If you’ve been around for a bit, you know that Sundays are my skincare days. So, I’m about to apply my Valentia clay mask and catch up on a little blog reading. I see the ladies are sharing some awesome posts this week for our BBC weekly roundup. I even saw a giveaway listed…I love a good giveaway!
Anywho, check out what the ladies chatted about this week.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Stowaway Cosmetics makes gorgeous makeup that is covet-worthy, and the smaller sizes make these beauties the perfect choice for your handbag and travel.
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Enter The Happy Summer #Giveaway from @InspireNCelebr8 to win a $250 prize! http://bit.ly/HappySummerGiveaway
- Keely’s Nails: I was set a challenge to create a “Sexy Flag” manicure and made these super shiny Flag Nails – it’s Jelly Sandwich time!
- I Know all the Words: July brings a new batch of shades from Formula X with #ColourCurators Urban Bush Babes.
- Color Me So Crazy: Check out my day of fun and beauty on 4th of July!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Can you really smooth your wrinkles at home? Check out Stacie’s review of the Conture here.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her first attempt at airbrushing with Luminess Air Legend makeup system. Not bad for the first time out!
- Grow It Girl: If you are seeking maximum relaxation this summer, Grow It Girl has you covered. Find out how Tiki is loving her Customized Essential Facial.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend and an awesome week! See ya tomorrow!