I know many of you have seen the infomercial for Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum. What? I can’t be the only person up at all times of the night! I’ve wanted to try the line, but I just couldn’t commit to purchasing the products. I fear it wouldn’t live up to my expectations. I will admit having Cindy Crawford endorsing the product did tempt me; however, I never pulled the trigger. Luckily, I was selected by Influester to do a Meaningful Beauty review for the Creme de Serum. Yass!
I happened to see on the Influenster Facebook page they were giving clues to the next VoxBox. The clue was a picture of a melon and I immediately knew the product. I, like most of the fans, hoped I would receive the Voxbox. Why? I could finally try a product from the line at no risk. I loved the idea and I was all in!
As luck would have it, I was chosen to try the mystery product. I didn’t know exactly which item Influenster was sending, but I was excited. I was so excited that I included the Meaningful Beauty VoxBox in a “What’s In My Mailbox Wednesday?” post. I’ve used the product for more than 4 weeks and I wanted to chat with you all about my results.
What is Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum?
Crème de Serum is the most powerful product in the Meaningful beauty line. It is designed to be a three in one product with each layer having a specific purpose.
- white layer- anti-aging peptides help protect skin from wrinkles and fine lines
- clear layer- hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge by helping it grab and hold moisture
- melon layer – SOD complex protects skin from free radicals and harsh environmental elements
The Meaningful Beauty site states customers should expect to see results in as little as 4 weeks. Best results are received when using the full line of products.
Creme de Serum prices range from 38.99 -41.99 on Amazon; however, customers can purchase the introductory kit on the Meaningful Beauty site for $39.95 plus s & h. I was not able to find the price of items for individual purchases. I assume that information is contained in your first shipment.
I received a .5 fl oz bottle for review. However, the standard-sized bottle is 1 fl oz.
It appears the key ingredients are:
- coenzyme Q10
- lipoic acid
- super antioxidant melon complex
- hyaluronic acid
I was unable to find the exact ingredients for this product on the site or elsewhere online and the bottle I received does not have the ingredients listed. I don’t like that tidbit. I think they should be a little more transparent. I have sensitive skin, as do many others, and knowing what you are putting on your skin is important.
Meaningful Beauty Review:
I used this product after washing my face with my normal cleanser. When I first received the serum, I used it both day and night. I didn’t realize it was designed for use once a day. After I learned that tidbit, I began only using the serum at night. Now, here are the deets!
- Fragrance?– The Serum does contain a fragrance; however, it was light enough that it didn’t bother my allergies. That’s always a plus! In the beginning, it did have an old lady smell, but I think I got used to it over time. I noticed after a while I could not smell the serum.
- Does it work?– I was pleasantly surprised because it did work for me. I actually started to see a difference in my skin within the first week. I am in my 30s and I have minimal lines. However, the lines I do have were reduced.
- How does it feel? – You only need a small amount of the product. The first few days I was using two pumps, but I only needed one. It absorbs fast and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. I found that my skin had a velvet feel after use, like a primer.
- Moisturizing? – I have dry skin sensitive skin. The crème left my skin hydrated and eliminated the peeling I was experiencing from the last product I tested. Additionally, I did not experience any breakouts using the product. That would’ve been a deal-breaker for me!
- Value? – I do wish the price was a little less; however, I have spent more on other products that didn’t work. The price compared to size is standard. It would not deter me from purchasing the full-size product.
Overall – I would recommend the Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum. I would like to try the entire line. I wonder how awesome the results would be if I used the entire line as it was designed. My only concern is purchasing directly from Meaningful Beauty; because I am horrible with auto-shipment products. I will forget I am going to be charged or forget to cancel.
Sidenote – I recently reviewed the whole Meaningful Beauty line. If you would like to see the items I reviewed, check out my Meaningful Beauty post.
Do you plan to try the Meaningful Beauty line? Have you tried the Crème de Serum? Was this Meaningful Beauty review helpful or is there other information you would like to know?