I can’t believe it is the holiday season already; this year is going by too quickly. The holidays are bitter-sweet for me not having my family, but I am thankful for so much in my life. The ladies of The Beauty Council decided to do something fun and lighthearted for this month’s topic. We are sharing the beauty products we are thankful for, and I am sharing my top six beauty products I will say they are definitely my must have products that make my life so much easier.
- Le Mieux o2 Calming Gel – I received this product during a time when my skin was suffering from a severe allergic reaction. The chamomile and other ingredients calmed and soothed my skin while healing. Now I used the gel to calm my skin after shaving and to mix with highlighter for a natural glow.
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NC 30) – I have tried a number of concealers, but this concealer is the only on that does not separate on my nose. It sounds crazy, but every concealer I have tried to highlight with on my nose separates and looks patchy within minutes. Also, it does a great job of hiding my year round red nose.
- E.L.F. Mist & Set – This is another multi-functional product. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and to rid my skin of cake face. If I forget the Mist & Set, my face will look cakey and powdery. Not cute…not cute at all! I like a nice natural finish and this does the trick.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – Like my nose, my eyelids have issues. I have a serious case of oily lids. This primer keeps my eye shadow from creasing and sliding. Just imagine an oil slick on my lids. Yep, I really need this one!
- Mary Kay Botanical Effects Cleanser – A friend told me a couple of years ago to try this and I did not give it a try until recently. *kicking myself* The cleanser is another item that arrived during my allergic reaction period. It is perfect for anyone with sensitive and/or dry skin. I use this year round, and I have not found a moisturizing cleanser that works anywhere near as well as this product.
- EpiCare Spa Sonic Skin Care System – Oh how I love this system! It has multiple heads for face, body, and feet. The cleansing brush works great to remove makeup and gently exfoliate; however, my favorite attachment is the facial sponge. I love using the sponge when my face needs a little extra moisture; I apply a dime size amount of moisturizer to the sponge and buff until it is absorbed. I am already on the hunt for replacement sponges. If this turned up missing, you would see this grown woman cry!
I can’t wait to see what products the other ladies listed as the products they are most thankful to have in their beauty stash. Now that you have checked what beauty products I’m thankful for, stop by and see the other ladies.
What beauty products are you thankful for?