The ladies of the Beauty Blog Coalition are sharing their beauty tips, fall skin care routines and previewing holiday palettes. I even shared my latest beauty look.
Join us for the Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup for 10/24!
- Slashed Beauty: It’s time to switch up our routines for fall! Check out Miranda’s updated drugstore foundation/contouring routine.
- TheFabZilla: Christmas came early to TheFabZilla HQ, thanks to Mrs.Claus! Guerlain Palette Petrouchka Be Mine!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color Matte Collection For Holiday Swatched! A worthy obsession worth the hype!
- Painted Ladies: Individual lashes can seem scary, but Sheila has a 5 step tutorial to make the job that much easier.
- Color Me So Crazy: The 1970s plus Grey and Other Colors for the 52 Week Challenge. Look What I Did!!
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out my thoughts on THE Chanel foundation
- Never Say Die Beauty: Check out Allison’s super-soft, blindingly shiny hair from using Darshana Natural Indian Oil
- Endlessummer Blog: Need to moisturize and protect your skin from cold weather? Looking for a product suitable for the whole family? Check out a best-selling skin care product from Japan – Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki served us a little face this week with her Natural Eyes and Ombre Lips.