Each week the ladies of the Beauty Blogger Coalition share the goings-on from their blogs. Of course, I forget to add my info every week. I am so special. I think I might have to set an alarm to remember.
Anywho, this week the ladies are getting geared up for fall and sharing how to keep your summer glow. A few of the ladies have awesome tutorials for those of you who will be dressing up for Halloween.
- Slashed Beauty: Miranda shares how to do an easy vampire makeup look for Halloween this year!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Love List and The Lust List from The Organic Pharmacy Skincare!
- TheFabZilla: Have you tried anything from Gucci Beauty yet? Check out Part 1 of my haul and see if Gucci Eye Magnetic Color Quad in Autumn Fire is for you!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila has fallen hard for the Cover FX foundation line – find out what makes these vitamin-packed products so great.
- beautyXposé: Fall and nail polish are two of Kristin’s favorite things. So let’s find out what her favorite Fall nail polishes are.
- Color Me So Crazy: Have you seen Kohl’s Exclusive Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit? Check it out!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Keep your summer tan or get ready for the holidays with Gleam Radiant Dust by Melanie Mills
- BeautyTidbits: Need a little inspiration for your spooky Halloween manicure? Check out some of the cutest and creepiest nail art looks to get you in the Halloween spirit!