I would like to say I made some progress on my hair care goals for last month. Granted I spent most of my time whining about the heat and the fact that I just couldn’t be bothered. LOL! Don’t judge me! The good news is I finally decided on what I am doing with my hair long-term. Well, I know I’ve been on the fence for so long, but I’m going to go ahead and texlax. Yes, I finally came to my senses and realized there is no way in the world that I would have enough patience to be natural at hip length. I can’t. But, Yay! Progress!
Now let’s get on to chatting about my July hair care goals.
- I finally posted a hair update post on the blog, so the next step is to post one on YouTube.
- I was scheduled to do Havana Twists last month but umm…yeah, about that! See what had happened was…I don’t even know.
- Add MSM back to my growth aide and supplement mix. I’ve added everything else back to my nightly regimen but I’ve put that off until my body got used to the other supplements. I need to add MSM not only for hair growth but for my joints. Now that summer is here, I’m running more with my group and you know my joints are screaming.
- Testing new hair care products are on my list. I have to say that I’ve stayed on my no-buy but now my stash is looking a little skimpy. So it’s time to test a few new things and see what new hair products are out that Cherrelle (my hair) might like.
- The most important goal for July is not cutting more of my hair. I am determined to put the shears down until December for my end-of-year hair reveal. At least no one challenged me to give up wine! Keeping the shears away from my hair is difficult but giving up wine is damn near impossible. Don’t look at your screen like that…no judgment!
Now about my June hair care goals…
- Install Havana Twists – that was pushed to next week
- Co-wash 2xs per week – Ha! Now that’s funny because I only managed to wash my hair twice for the entire month.
- Moisturize 3xs per week- I didn’t hit this goal, but I did up my moisture for the month. That’s an I kinda made it goal.
- Length Check – Yeah baby! I did that! Did you miss my length check post? Check it out here.
- Color My Hair- I decided not to color my hair until I texlax again. It doesn’t make sense to color than texlax. I like to do it the other way around because the texlaxer will fade the color.
What are your July hair care goals?