A chat detailing my February hair and beauty goals. I enjoyed my semi-month off from blogging but with that, I did not post any goals for January. Trust me; you didn’t miss much on this end. Anywho, it’s that time again for me to set my monthly goals. I will discuss how my goals for December turned out at the end of the post.
February Hair and Beauty Goals:
- Length Check & Trim – I need to post my official post texlax length check and trim my ends using my SplitEnder. It is also my goal to get back to my monthly length checks. I want to have them published by the end of each month. So, the texlax and February length will be together.
- Grow Aides- Yep that again…I need to consistently use a scalp revitalizer and moisturizing cream I was sent. So far, I do like it but I want to give it more time before I chat with you all about it.
- Anti-aging- I have the same issue with the Ageless Derma product as I do with the hair products. I have been using it but not daily. Of course, I can’t judge it fairly without using it for four weeks. That’s just my standard. I am really determined to find my holy grail of anti-aging products.
- Workout- This has been easier said than done given the pain that I have been in but I’m determined to get back into my fitness routine. This is something that I will be chatting with my doctor about tomorrow.
- Wig It- After I finish my trim, I’m going to wig it until March 1st. Wigs are my favorite protective style and with the temps as low as they have been, Cherrelle needs all the protection she can get. She is not taking too kindly to these cold temps and neither am I. Is it Spring yet?
December Hair and Beauty Goals Recap:
- Texlax & Color – (Almost) My goal was to texlax on the 28th of this month. I texlaxed on the 31st and colored the second week of January.
- Length Check- (Almost) The goal was to flat iron and check my length with my texlax. I didn’t flat iron until I colored in January. I still haven’t taken pics or recorded a length check video.
- Hip Length and Trim- (Almost) The goal was to as close to HL by the 31st as possible. I did make my goal but as I said above, I haven’t taken any pics. In the hair forum world, it’s, “Pics or it didn’t happen!” So, as much as I have been dying to go ahead and trim, I haven’t but I want to take pics. Yes, honey, I made hip length!!!
- Running Challenge-(Fail) The goal was to complete the December daily running challenge. My doctor put me in time out. So, I haven’t been able to do any type of running. He did say I can do a little walking. However, we are going to have to chat about a few things.
- Set Ultimate Hair Goal- (Accomplished) The goal was to figure out the final length that I want to hit and maintain. I also needed to figure out if I’m going to stay texlax or transition. I decided that I will grow to terminal length and stay texlaxed. This last texlax I took some of the texture out of my hair and it is more manageable but still strong. I love the way it looks now. So, I think I can keep it up no matter the length.
Terminal length is the length at which the hair no longer grows. I do not know what that length will but I doubt if it’s anything longer than Tailbone Length (TBL) or Classic length. If you would like to see where these lengths are, I have a post with a few Hair Length Charts to help.
Have you set your February hair and beauty goals? What are your goals for this month?
Be sure to subscribe to see if I am able to complete my goals for this month. Plus, keep up-to-date with all of the latest posts.