It’s been a busy week for all my beauty blogging friends from the Beauty Blog Coalition. Thanks to Allison at Never Say Die Beauty, I found a pair of slides to wear after I finish running. My feet hurt terribly after I finish running and I normally slip on a pair of flip-flops. The slides she chatted about this week provide cushion and support that I am sure my feet will love.
Stop by and see what the ladies are chatting about. I’m sure you will love their posts from this week just as much as I did and be sure to join in the conversation by leaving the ladies’ comment.
- TheFabZilla: This summer, TheFabZilla shares how she styles her cutoffs + tips on jealous-smooth legs!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for an attractive high-quality cosmetics organizer with a huge capacity and a small price? Then you need the MelodySusie Large Acrylic Cosmetics Organizer!
- I Know all the Words: It might not be quite as good as the name implies but Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara gives lashes a major boost.
- Color Me So Crazy: I have some FANTASTIC products from NeoCell PLUS a Giveaway!! Check it Out!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Lookfantastic Beauty Box July 2015 box review
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: Oku is the world’s first Mobile Based Skincare Coach for Iphone/iPod
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika got herself some smooth, shiny waves and curls the easy way with the T3 Twirl 360 curling iron.
- Painted Ladies: See some swell swatches of the new Butter London Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons and enter to win a set valued at $140!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison just replaced her 10 year old Sensi Spa Sandals with new pink ones: so cute and comfy
- Grow It Girl: Life with dry or sensitive is rough. Tiki tackled the issue and provide her top five moisturizers for dry and sensitive skin.
Leave a Reply