I haven’t posted monthly hair goals in a bit. I said in my post yesterday that I need to get back on track with that and other things. So, for the first time in a good minute here are my November hair and beauty goals.
- Drink 2L of water each day – My hair thrives when I am eating healthy and drink water. Drinking water also helps hydrate my skin from the inside out. If you have been following me for a while you know I have eczema. Drinking more water definitely helps keep my skin healthy.
- Co-wash 3x’s per week- I have not been co-washing as much lately. I need to get back to it because I do still run 3x’s per week even when the temps drop. Plus, co-washing offsets my need to moisturize and my hair grows faster for sure with a clean scalp.
- Use Growth Aids- I have not used my MN and sulfur growth aid mix in months. The price for that is slower growth. I am trying to get as close to Hip Length by the end of the year as possible. Growth Aids along with #4 help increase my growth. The goal is to use then 3x’s per week.
- Whole Head Baggy or GHE – If you follow me on Instagram, you know I have been baggying my ends but not my whole head. I do that to keep my ends moisturized. However, I have better growth when I baggy or GHE. Yes, I do both depending on my mood. I will publish another post explaining the difference between the two. Some people think they are the same and they are not.
- Take Supplements- I have been inconsistent with my supplements. I take them when I remember to and not daily like I used to do. I want to get back to remembering to take them daily. That also means I need to purchase some Biotin because I only have a few left.
- Anti-Aging Product- As stated above, I am concerned about my skin changing now that I am getting older. I need to find my anti-aging serum. I am currently using Mary Kay products. However, I want to try other things to make sure there is not something that can work better for keeping my skin right.
- Protective Style- I normally keep my hair in braids or a bun. I just noticed while typing this I had some breakage from the style I slept in last night. I slept in one ponytail and I know better. I have to have multiple to reduce the tension. I am going to cornrow my hair up and get back to wigging it.
I believe that is about it. My focus is on hair growth and skin care for this month. I really need to get back to some things that I have not been consistent with that impacts my hair but more importantly, it impacts my health. I am wondering if I need to go back to my weekly check-ins like I used to post. I think I might. That should keep me accountable.
What are your goals for November Hair and Beauty Goals?