Last week went by so fast! I can’t believe it October and fall is here. I will be the first to admit that do like cold temps. I’m a fall baby that prefers the summer months. Go figure!
It’s that time of the week where we spread a little blogger love and hang out with our favorite blogger. If you have a post that you would like to include, please be sure to add it below. If not, stop by what post jumps out and says, “Hey, I’m tons of fun…read me!”
Sometimes you’ve just HAD IT
My Version Of Purification® Essential Oil Blend
from Deep Roots at Home
What Babies Learn In the Womb
5 Tips for Taking Young Children to Disney World
Double Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies~Jill
How to Make a Frankenstein Shirt
You can enter our Rafflecopter Giveaway
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments — anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.
Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
- Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
- Please Link to your family friendly post
- I’d love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it’s totally optional.
- Please No adult content blogs
- Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
- Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel’s Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts. Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.
Jacqueline @ Deeprootsathome.com says
Wow!! Thank you SO much for TWO features 🙂 I am blessed beyond words! Your blog and co-sponsors are awesome! I LOVE to link-up with you all! You rock!
Have a blessed rest of the week 🙂