If you want to catch up with the best in beauty from last week, be sure to visit the articles below. The last have something for everyone. Join us for this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition Roundup 10-19.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: With all of the gorgeous holiday color collections launching, have you put together your lust list? I have!
- Painted Ladies: False lashes at your fingertips! Lash Closet is a first-of-its-kind false lash subscription service.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Leelo´s Halloween themed little monsters nail art
- Color Me So Crazy: In need of a little color now that the summer is gone?? Try Karora Self Tanning products!
- Lipgloss Break: Review of Nubar Nail Lacquer ‘Fall in Love Collection.’ Great shades that are long lasting!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki found the perfect fall vampy nail polish that’s low odor. Check out what polish she is currently loving.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison got another good ipsy bag this month & it arrived early!
- beautyXposé: As the seasons change, so does your skin’s needs. Today, we’re bringing in an expert to talk to you about transitional skin care.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Do you need ideas to take your work manicure to a WOW manicure? Jessica at Be Happy And Buy Polish has you covered!
- I Know all the Words: Go full on Black Honey gorgeous this Fall with the Clinique Black Honey Beauty Set
What was your favorite article from the Beauty Blog Coalition Roundup 10-19?