Right now, I seriously live for the weekends. It’s my time to relax and unwind. My plan for today is to use my Trophy Skin for a bit of exfoliation. Then I’m going to steam with my Conair Facial Steamer that I just got on Friday.
My face was hella flaky because it caught a little ‘tude with me. See what had happened was…I tried using black soap but I think I was using it a tad too much because my skin went crazy. So I had to ease up a bit and I hadn’t used my Spa Sonic brush. My face stopped breaking out but it got super flaky. Now, I started using CeraVe and going through the process of balancing it back out. Another thing that helped was using my humidifier, so it did not as bad as it normally gets when I use something that causes a reaction. After my pampering session today, I should be back to normal.
After my pampering session today, I should be back to normal. Anywho, while I’ll doing a little pampering of my own, I’m going to catch up on any blog posts that I missed this week. It looks like the ladies of the Beauty Blogger Coalition have the same things in mind…pampering, pampering, and more pampering.
I know Kath from Fabzilla had a spa day that she shared this week. OMG! I’m so jelly! I haven’t had a massage or professional facial in two years. *faints*
Anywho, check out what the ladies have been up to this week and you will see what I mean.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: LAVANILA Vanilla Bean Creamy Body Scrub and The Healthy Deodorant in Pure Vanilla are delectable, luxurious, and effective must-haves for the Spring.
- Grow It Girl: Have you seen the Too Faced Love Flushed Blush Wardrobe? Tiki from Grow It Girl gives you the details about the palette and swatches of each color. She is so in love with this palette!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple spring makeup with Avon makeup products
- Color Me So Crazy: I have a Giveaway and it’s a Fantastical Hair Care Product!! Check it out!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares Your Guide To Beauty Blending Sponge
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is there a new holy grail palette that should be on your radar? Check out Stacie’s review on the latest from Violet Voss.
- I Know all the Words: Spring has sprung with OPI Soft Shades for 2016… Pastels!
- Collective Beauty: Contour and highlight like a pro, with Beauty Junkees!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Who doesn’t need a little relaxation, pampering and serious cleansing? Allison from Never Say Die Beauty had her first HydraFacial at Boston’s famed Bella Sante Day Spa. Check out the details on this amazing facial treatment.
What do you have planned or what did you do for the weekend?