The month of November was the first month in a long time that I set hair and beauty goals. I achieved some and failed others, but I gave it a shot. I will discuss how my November goals went at the end. However, I want to set my December hair and beauty goals for now.
- Texlax & Color – My goal is to texlax on the 28th of this month. I plan to do a Semi-Permanent color before my deep conditioning step. I wanted to color today but I realized it would be pointless because the relaxer will pull most of the color out. So, it just makes sense to wait until I texlax.
- Length Check– I wanted to get back to monthly length checks. I did a quick check for myself, but I didn’t flat iron my hair to check an official length. I did gain some length since my October length check.
- Hip Length and Trim– I want to get as close to HL by the 31st as possible; however, I do plan to do at least ¼” trim a few days after my texlax. I can’t wait to see how close I get. *crosses fingers*
- Running Challenge– Complete the remainder of the December daily running challenge. I know this sounds crazy but my hair and skin benefit when I run and workout.
- Set Ultimate Hair Goal– I have been so torn as of late. I said HL was it but now I’m really wondering if it is. I also need to figure out if I want to stay texlaxed or transition to natural. I have some serious thinking to do this month. If I don’t transition, my next touch-up will be with the Linage Texturizer.
Drink 2L of water each day – Completed
Co-wash 3x’s per week– Failed (I fell off at the beginning of the month but I’m including it again for December
Use Growth Aids– Failed (I have two new products to try and I’m excited. This WILL happen!)
Whole Head Baggy or GHE- Completed (Kinda…not as many days but I got it done and my hair has been happy about this accomplishment)
Take Supplements– Completed (another kinda…not as consistent as I wanted but a definite improvement. I need to pick up more Biotin. Included in my goals for this month)
Anti-Aging Product– Completed (I found a product that I’ve been trying. I will compare the results at the end of the month to see if it is a keeper)
Protective Style– Completed (I have been in four braids which have definitely helped. I also remembered to cover my hair at night. I’m back on track!)
Have you set your December hair and beauty goals? How did you do in November?