This post contains affiliate links
Can you believe that Christmas is less than a week away? The year has flown by so quickly and I swear there aren’t enough hours in a day to get everything done. If you are like me, you are still trying to finish off your Christmas list. Last week, I shared a few practical gifts that I bought for friends and family; however, I have a few people to buy for who are beauty lovers. I have five items that are perfect last-minute beauty gifts. A few of these are actually on sale, so you can’t beat that for sure.
If you’ve been around for a while, you know that I love sets. I think it’s a great way to try multiple products at a reasonable cost.
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Up All Night Lip Crème Collection (Was $42, Now $35) – The set contains five Le Marc Lip Crème lipsticks. It’s a gorgeous set of lipstick with colors ranging from nudes to plums.
2. Urban Decay Junkie Vice Lipstick Palette (Was $35, Now $25) – I’ve heard nothing but great things about this lip palette, so I recently ordered this for myself.
3. Kevyn Aucoin Contour Palette 4-in-1 Face Essentials (Was $58, Now $36) – I think this is an awesome deal for the palette. I can’t say that I’ve ever seen anything by Kevyn Aucoin on sale before.
4.Smashbox Light It Up Lipstick Set ($29.00) – This set of six lip colors is gorgeous and at $29, you can’t beat this deal. I also purchased the Eye, Lips, & Contour set that was also on sale for $29.
5. Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Trio (Was $36, Now $21) – I was scrolling through another beauty blog and I saw swatches of this beauty. I knew I had to have it and on sale, you can’t pass it up.
6. ESTÉE LAUDE Starting Now Defend by Day. Detox by Night ($37.50) – When I first purchased this set it was mislabeled to say it had the full-size DayWear and NightWear. Even though the description was wrong, it’s still a great buy. The DayWear works awesome on my skin during the winter. I’ve used Estée Laude for many years (like back in the 90’s many) and my skin loves it…#dryskinfriendly.
7. Beauty Junkees 8 Piece Eye Brush Set($24.97) – I have the set and it’s a great starter set or if the person is a brush junkie like me. The set includes everything you need to create the perfect eye look.
Bonus: tarte Kiss Bliss Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint & Crayon Set (Was $46, Now $35) – A ten-piece set with five matte lip paints and coordinating lip crayons. I saw this set and had to have it for myself.
I use Ebates to save extra money when I shop online. Both Sephora and Ulta sites participate with Ebates and ShopAtHome. Right now, I’ve seen cashback from 3% to 9%. If you haven’t joined either site, I definitely encourage you to do so.
*This post contains a ShopAtHome affiliate link. Using the link on the Ulta site will give you 3% back on your purchase and it will give me a very small commission for you using the link. Please click all the way through to the retailer to view or purchase the item from their secured site. ShopAtHome does not have access to your financial information.
Leave a Reply