The holidays are one of the best times of the year for makeup lovers. Why? Most brands are introducing their holiday collections and most come in sets that make the perfect gift for makeup lovers. Here are a ten Sephora beauty gifts under $50.
There are a few items that I’ve purchased already for myself and others on my shopping list.
- Viseart Petit Pro 2 Eyeshadow Palette – This is a super cute palette that is a great introduction to the Viseart brand for a fraction of the price. It’s the perfect gift with beautiful fall colors.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Travel Set – Flowerbomb is one of my favorite scents and is popular with all age groups. You can pick up a set for yourself or someone you know who is a perfume junkie!
- Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip – I love these sets. I have almost all of the Sephora Favorites lip sets. This particular set has more items than the regular set and is currently on sale. The normal price is $68, but the sales price is a “can’t miss”. Do you see how many items are in this set? I love them because it allows you to try some of your favorite brands without spending a ton of money.
- Bite Beauty Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set – Another cute set that you can pass up on! When you see the price, you will have to grab one or two! I have one that I purchased last year and it came with a cute little cosmetics bag.
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette – If you know someone who is an Urban Decay junkie, this is the perfect gift with beautiful colors. Little known fact: I have every Urban Decay Naked Palette! I collect them! Don’t judge me! lol
- Sephora Favorites: Glow For It – Just like the “More Lip” set, this is the perfect gift to allow your favorite person who loves glow to try some of the top illuminating products. A girl loves her glow! I will skip blush, but I must have my highlight. I own quite a few products in this set.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Jelly Tote Set– A perfect gift for the girl with dry skin! This set is perfect to help with adding moisture and combating the changing temps. Plus, the bag is cute to death! Hello?!
- Benefit Cosmetics – Sweeten Up, Buttercup! Makeup Set – So, I saw another set that comes in cake-shaped packaging and thought it was super cute. However, who really has the room to store something like that? This set has the same items and comes with a cute bag. Did I mention the BADgal BANG! mascara is full-sized? Yes, you have to grab this set for yourself or a friend!
- Dr. Brandt Skincare No Filter Needed Kit – I have been loving my Dr. Brandt Skincare products lately! This set has a little of everything to create a flawless base.
- LANEIGE Sleep and Glow Set – We all know the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask is the bomb, but here is the perfect gift that includes the lip mask and other great Laneige products.
Whether you are buying sets for your friends and loved ones as gifts or you want to try new products without the commitment, these items are a great start. Plus, they are easy on your wallet! Grab your favorite set before they run out!
Which items are you picking up this holiday season?