It’s time to get back to the weekly recap. Don’t ask me how I’ve forgotten to post what the ladies of the Beauty Blog Coalition have been up to each week. Color Me Crazy just reminded me that I need to have my consult for DermatologyOnCall.com. My face has been going crazy lately and I’m almost certain it’s due to hormonal changes.
As my GYN would say, “Welcome to aging!” Lord, I wish I could be 21 again! That would take me back to 138lbs, toned, great skin, and old enough to enjoy wine. Plus, that was the time when my girls were super fun and I could dress them up.
- TheFabZilla: Reds That Turn Heads:: TheFabZilla shares her Top 5 Red Lipsticks!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Love sparkling eyeshadows? Then behold Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine in Florence and Rome!
- I Know all the Words: Let the eyes have it with Power Brows, a selection of brow perfecting products
- Color Me So Crazy: DermatologyOnCall.com: Real Doctor Care Right at Your Finger Tips!!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shows you her favorite new blush palette, the Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette.
- Beauty by Miss L: Sample Sunday: Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream
- Spontaneous Chick: Getting hitched? Check out these wedding day hair tips for some advice on getting your do to last before your big day.
- Endlessummer Blog: Elena talks about her first CC Cream which quickly became her favorite product for face makeup.
- beautyXposé: Kristin shares a 5-minute Valentine’s Day makeup routine
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Check out this 6-piece nail polish collection by ellagee for some beautiful and sparkly topcoats!
Leave a Reply