Lately, my nails have been super soft and breaking easily. I know it is an internal issue because I have not been taking my vitamins lately. I have vitamins I received and thought it would only be fair to stop taking other supplements and trying the new brand with a fresh start.
I heard about the Nailuv Care treatment and decided to give it a try to rebuild my nails. It was perfect timing. I have been so busy cleaning and washing my hair that my nails and cuticles have taken a serious beating. The treatment kit I received was perfect…everything is in one package. I love the idea of not having to hunt down all of my usual mani supplies.
The Nailuv Care kit includes five treatments. All bottles are 12ml and for $9.99, you can’t be it. I pay that much just for one top coat.
What is in the Nailuv Care Complete Nail Treatment Kit?
The descriptions go in the other of packaging, left to right.
- Nailuv® Care Strengthening Formula – contains calcium carbonate to fortify and strength weak nails. Just what I need!
- Nailuv® Care Cuticle Oil – contains apricot kernel oil, vitamin E, and ceramides to moisturize and prevent dry cracked cuticles.
- Nailuv® Care Cuticle Softener – softens cuticles for easy removal. The cuticle softener was so much easier to use than my normal bottle. I love having a brush applicator.
- Nailuv® Care Growth Formula – contains keratin proteins to nourish and promote longer and healthier nails. I use this on top of the Strengthening treatment. I thought of it in terms of skin care. You layer your serum, moisturizer, primer. So why not do the same with the two treatments?
- Nailuv® Care Drying Accelerator – the site stated the accelerator combines “all layers of base coat, nail polish, and top coat together to enhance durability and wear.”
I love that each treatment is in a different color because I can grab the bottle I need without worrying if I picked up the right one or not. My only issue is that the kit is not as available as other Nailuv products. I searched Amazon and Drugstore.com with no luck. I hope the kit becomes more accessible. The kit is available on the Nailuv Polish site.
I will use this kit each week for the next three weeks. I am still stuck on the entire kit is less than $10.I have tried the set once already and I can see the difference in my nails and cuticles. I believe that overtime I will see the benefits of the strengthener and growth treatments. I will post a final review after I have used the kit for at least one month.
Have you tried any Nailuv products? Do you think you will try this kit?